Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Dynamite Reax - 8/22/20

 Read on for my thoughts on last night's edition of Dynamite.

- FTR vs. Party:
I like this idea for a quick start!

FTR make a great addition to this division.

Good tag team action. 

I like Tully being with FTR. I swear he used to be with some other guy, though...

FTR is really enjoyable here.

These teams mesh in a fun way.

I'm really liking the time this is getting.

I love all this mat work.

Very impressive stuff here.

This has really been paced well.

Very good match.

- Mox promo:

That mention of Mox's wife is interesting timing!

I mean, really, it's like a company mandate to protect Cody's buddy MJF.

- MJF promo:

This is so cheesy and tryhard. I hope they wake up and give his push to Cage or Archer.

I'm good with Mox debuting a new finisher or something to retain. Just get this feud over with.

- Lucha Bros/Butcher/Blade vs. Dustin/QT/Lucha/J. Boy:

Fun start as usual.

Very glad to see Fenix and Penta again.

QT's another guy here for favoritism. He's not awful, though.

Pretty good action overall, and I like the unique combinations.

I really like how Luchasaurus and Jungle Boy work together.

Very enjoyable tag work here.

Hahaha. I liked that ending.

- Post-match:

Oh I'm feeling this idea.

Eddie is MONEY. He could also take MJF's spot. 

- Baker/Ford/Kip:

Honestly this is starting to get a little tired. Not MJF or Jericho tired, but getting there.

OK the stuff with Reba was pretty funny.

- Cassidy/Jericho:

And of course Jericho gets plenty of screen/promo time.

I can't decide if this gimmick match is incredibly clever or incredibly dumb, but it's definitely peak Jericho.

Honestly feels like a way for Jericho to lose without being pinned. 

I liked that ending.

- Omega/Bucks vs. Three/Four/Five:

Pretty solid so far.

I like the storytelling here. And of course The Elite show why they're so great in the ring.

Wow. This is getting pretty hardcore!

I'm liking this!!

Very fun match here.

This has been laid out well, with both sides shining.

Great offense from everyone.

I know everyone complains they plan all this out in advance, but the results are really solid.

Very good ending.

- Post-match:

Wow. Interesting idea.

- FTR/Page:

Very good character work. They've really made a big arc with Page.

- Darby vs. Hobbs:

Very glad Allin's getting to get some momentum back.

Good work so far.

Hobbs got a good deal of offense in, so I'm guessing he's going to get signed, too.

- Post-match:

Hahaha Starks' Allin outfit.

This is badass!!

That was very good!

- Sammy/Matt:

And we're back to the Delete stuff.

This is also pretty badass, but I think it's time to put the Delete thing to bed.

Very hardcore!!!

- Rosa promo:

Can't say I expected her here! NWA might as well be AEW developmental at this point.

I'm good with that match!

- Sisters vs. Ivelisse/Diamante:

Pretty fun so far.

Good work overall so far.

Yeah I think this should have been on Dark.

Honestly a surprise win.

- Cody vs. Brodie:

I like this being a brawl after some of the high-flying we saw earlier.

WOWWWWWW. Good win for Brodie!

- Post-match:

Interesting direction for Dark Order.

Wow. They're doing some damage to Cody here.

That was good!!

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment