Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Emergence Night Two Reax

 Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling special event.

- Eddie vs. RVD:

NICE! I'm all for this challenge.

It's good to see Van Dam in an occasional prominent match. We've definitely gotten plenty of Dreamer. 

Impressive match all around!

- Post-match:

Interesting to do the big grudge title match a week after the special episode, but I'm guessing it will lead to a bigger match. 

- Wrestle House:

I continue to wonder the point of this.

OK I popped for the Mr. Fuji reference.

The rest of this was there.

- Rhino promo:

Fine by me! 

- Eddie/EY:

I LOVE the attitude of fighting anyone any time with no excuses.

I like EY as the violent planner.

I REALLY loved Eddie not taking no for an answer.

- Raju promo:

Speaking of people who planned things out!

Surprised Bey didn't show up and kick his ass.

- Locker Room Talk:

This is terrible.

- Sami promo:

Honestly kind of bored with him now. 

- EC3 promo:

I REALLY love the character growth.

I like the idea EC3 sees himself from years back in Moose. 

That was good!

- Mack vs. Myers:

It's really rough to take Myers seriously after so many years on Main Event.

Myers does have a really good foundation to his work, though.

This is pretty solid.

Feud continues it looks like!

- More Wrestle House:

Maybe Taya vs. Rosemary ends this whole angle.

- Heath promo:

I love this man.

- Knockouts Title match:

-- Deonna 0, Grace 0:

I like this starting with a slow pace, since they know this won't end with one fall.

I liked the single leg Boston Crab spot.

Very good matwork in this one.

I'm really liking Jordynne's physicality here.

I love this heating up with neither woman being able to score a fall.

They're telling a great story here.

Nice end to that fall.

-- Grace 1, Deonna 0:

This is very nice.

Both women look strong here.

Hahahah VINTAGE heel antics.

I loved that way to even things up.

-- Grace 1, Deonna 1:

That was a REALLY good ending. This match was really worth checking out. 

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment