Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 6, 2020

NXT Reax - 8/5/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- Rhea vs. Dakota:
I like this in the early going. Both women can get physical.

I like how they're working together.

Solid change with Dakota in control.

This is nice. Both women are delivering.

I'm enjoying the back and forth here.

Wow. Mercedes isn't wasting time, huh?

- Post-match:
Nice. That feud works for me.

- Reed vs. Thorne:
I'm impressed with Throne here.

Not bad at all.

- Breezango/Legado:
Solid story. I'm glad Santos isn't just focused on people under 205 pounds.

- Stone Brand:
That makes sense.

- Priest vs. Oney vs. Ridge:
This is a pretty interesting matchup.

Glad to see Ridge in action. This show really needs fresh blood. You know, other than Pat McAfee.

Solid work from everyone.

That was a good ending. Hopefully we see Ridge again before too long.

- Lee vs. Grimes:
Cameron really stalling him.

Lee showing his power. I like it.

This is heating up well. I like how the styles are coming together.

Keith sending a message with that ending.

- Post-match:
I like it!

- Regal announcement:
Wow. The clustermess gets even messier.

- Legado/Breeze:
I love this! Santos has a mission.

Good attack on Breeze.

Really enjoying Santos.

- Priest/Reed:
Logical progression.

- McAfee interview:
Is this guy even that big of a star?

- Nox vs. Indi:
Good physicality there.

- Barthel/Aichner vs. Fish/KOR:
Holy shit Pat McAfee is in the main event.

Good physicality to start.

I like the solid wrestling here.

Both teams showing how good they are.

I have REALLY missed Kyle in the ring.

Yikes. The focus is on McAfee.

Good ending with a surprising result. This felt tailor made for a title switch.

- Post-match:
Pretty cringe, honestly. The whole thing feels desperate and not the kind of thing that made NXT popular in the first place.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment