Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 27, 2020

NXT Reax - 8/26/20

 Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.

- Kross/Scarlett:

This is cool as hell. Not him dropping the title, obviously, but how badass he is in doing it.

Very, very cool moment.

- Barthel/Aichner vs. Breezango:

A little surprised to see The Fashion Police this motivated.

Pretty good start.

I like this back-and-forth.

This is pretty solid. They're telling an interesting story.

A little surprised to see the title switch to them instead of UE, but presumably Imperium is headed back to NXT UK now. Works for me. 

- Priest/Thatcher:

Damian's really growing on me as a character.

I'm all for this match.

- Ciampa vs. Atlas:

Haha. Good work.

- Post-match:

In case anyone forgot who this man is.

OUUUCCCHHHHHH. 

Haha damn. Tommaso's upset, huh?

- CLR promo:

Fine enough. 

- Reed/Theory:

I like the idea of a previous win earning him a title match.

Glad to see Theory again. I liked him here.

- Stone/Shotzi:

Honestly Shotzi's gimmick is getting a little thin with me.

- Mia vs. Shotzi:

Good back and forth here.

This is good overall.

Very solid work.

- Regal interview:

Good tease for what's next.

- Kai/Raquel:

That was pretty good. It's really weird they dropped Gonzlez as part of the act and then brought her back.

- Regal promo:

I mean that makes sense to declare the next champion, though I was kind of enjoying some new names being in the title picture.

NXT all-star battle there. Wow.

PHHHHEEEWWWWWWW that's going to be a monumental match!!!

- Santos vs. Scott:

I like both these guys.

Both men putting on smooth work here.

This is heating up quite well. I like how each man is shining in this one.

This is a heck of a match.

Good work with the interference.

Well that was an interesting ending. I liked it, though.

- Gargano promo:

That was strong.

- Finn promo:

That was very good! He has really established himself as a franchise guy for NXT.

- KOR vs. Drake:

I'm liking this well enough.

Good back and forth here.

I loved that ending stretch.

- Post-match:

Well that was a really random run-in.

Oh. I guess he's not friends with anyone.

- Rhea interview:

HA. I liked how she framed her position there.

- Cole promo:

Another great way to set the stage for next week.

- Io/Rhea vs. Kai/Raquel:

I like how they setup Rhea vs. Raquel.

Pretty solid teamwork from the heels.

This is very fun.

I'm liking this.

Everything's working together well.

That was good! I like how it continued things.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment