Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Main Event and 205 Live Reax - 8/28/20

 Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Main Event and 205 Live.

-- Main Event:

- Ali vs. Ruas:

Ruas has impressed me in early showings.

This is solid!

I love the back and forth here, as well as the holds.

Good work!

- Ricochet vs. Humberto:

This is an interesting combination.

I like the story they're building.

That was pretty fun.

-- 205 Live:

- Miles promo:

I love this guy already.

- Miles vs. Kendrick:
So what, Brian's just been hanging out for months waiting for someone to challenge him???

Fun start.

Good enough. 

- Post-match:

I'm good with this pairing.

- Nese vs. Gray:

Solid to build Nese.

- One Two vs. Ever-Rise:

Good tag team work.

They're telling a good story here.

I'm liking this one all around.

Good showing!

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment