Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Friday Night Smackdown Reax - 8/28/20

 Read on for my thoughts on last night's Friday Night Smackdown.

- Pearce/Vince:

I like how seriously the threat of Retribution is being taken.

Haha wow Scrap Daddy is being thrown to the wolves on this episode.

- Hardy/AJ:

I love AJ's logic in this one.

Wow what a crooked doctor.

That was great.

- Hardy vs. Shinsuke:
I like this combination so far.

Looks like Cesaro and Shinsuke are splitting soon. I'm good with Cesaro spending a year in NXT after the draft.

Good story with the hurt knee. That quack doctor needs to be fired.

That was pretty good!

- Post-match:

WHOAAAAAAAAA didn't expect him back for a while.

Good for me.

- Sami interview:

Mostly good to put him back into the mix.

- Fun House:

BRUHHHHHH Huskus' reference.

I love this craziness.

- Riddle/Corbin/Shorty:

Another good segment.

Hahaha I like Corbin volunteering Shorty.

- Riddle vs. Shorty:

That was a really good sprint.

- Post-match:

Fine to keep things going.

- Six-man tag preview/Sasha/Bayley:

Fine build to the upcoming match.

That Sasha shot. Damn.

- Corbin interview:

Everything feels like it's moving 100 mph with two PPVs within a week. I loved Corbin here, though.

- Sasha/Bayley/Shayna/Nia:
YIKES these shots at Sasha. Bayley better be careful.

I really love this new pairing.

Pretty good!

- Pearce/Gulak/Braun:

That was kind of weird. 

- Cesaro/Shinsuke/Sami:

I'm really liking the tension among these three. WWE characters have been more multifaceted lately.

Good stuff.

- Braun vs. Gulak:

That was BADASS. I love Gulak, but good to see Braun rebound from his loss.

- Post-match:

Good.

- LHP/Shinsuke/Cesaro:

Maybe LHP is getting a fresh direction, too.

- Cesaro vs. Kalisto:

This is pretty good.

Solid work from both men.

Good to presumably set up something else.

- Post-match:

Oh yeah a split's coming.

- Vince/Pearce:

Makes you wonder how any match gets made if signing contracts is this hard. I love the continuity throughout the night.

- Cross/Snuka/Alexa:

I'm feeling the potential change for Bliss.

That was done really well. 

- Sheamus/Miz/JoMo:

I like John's strategy idea!

Again, simple and effective. 

- Pearce/Roman:

Interesting direction. 

- Sheamus/Miz/JoMo vs. Big E/HM:

Good teamwork in the early going.

Solid work here.

Oh wow looks like we might have another teaming falling apart!

I'm enjoying Big E here.

Good ending!

- Reigns/Heyman:

WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Well, fans wanted changes!!

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment