Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Emergence Night One Reax

 Read on for my thoughts on last night's special edition of Impact Wrestling.

- Bey vs. Raju vs. TJP:

Very X-Divisiony start.

I like TJP's work here.

Raju's starting to grow on me.

TJP putting on a clinic as usual.

LOTS of submission fun!

This is really good.

They're telling an awesome story here.

Very interesting ending!!! Big moment for Rohit. Maybe this can springboard here.

- WrestleHouse:

Honestly I'm skipping covering this. I have nothing new to add.

- Brothers promo:

Good fire!

- Moose vs. Trey:

WOW that high dropkick.

Fun story so far.

Moose is a tough powerhouse. I like it.

Suicide needs to go into the Impact Hall of Fame at this point.

Trey's taking a BEATING.

Good ending!

- Post-match:

WOW HOW COULD HE DO SUCH A NEFARIOUS THING? MOOSE EARNED THAT WORLD TITLE!!!!

- Mack/Myers:

I like this fire from Myers.

Works for me!

- Brothers vs. Madman/Ace:

I'm very glad to see a fresh, credible team in Impact.

Pretty good tag match.

I liked the spot with Fulton's foot getting caught.

Pretty good!

- Guns vs. North:

Pretty solid work here.

The North are game to hang with credible opponents.

I like how these teams are working together.

I'm very impressed here.

Both sides really look good.

This is a BANGER.

Very, very good work.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment