Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Raw Reax - 5/11/15

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
Triple H is going to bring the hammer down tonight. It wouldn't shock me if there was some kind of edict to bring him back to pop a rating.

I really like Haitch most of the time. I don't want to hear him do long promos every week, but I do like him.

Rollins is making a great heel right now. It's amazing he's the smaller guy intimidating the seven-foot monster.

Rollins is laying it in hard on Kane and the crowd. It's awesome.

That's a nice ultimatum for Kane. I picture Kane vs. Rollins at MITB and maybe Kane vs. HHH at Summerslam.

Overall, a pretty good opening segment. I like when such segments actually accomplish something and aren't just long promos.

This is a pretty entertaining car wreck of a match. Ambrose has a lot of frantic energy.

Ambrose needed a win on two people to look like he belongs in the WWE Title picture. He was on quite the string of losses.

Ziggler vs. Sheamus is fine for Payback. They probably need to add something to it after they've already had one gimmick match. No DQs?

Good promo from Barrett. He can be pretty good at times.

Pretty standard ending to BNB vs. Ziggler. The formula's getting pretty tired.

Nice beat-down from Sheamus. I wonder where he and Ziggler go after Payback.

That match was fine to re-establish Rowan. It's a shame he didn't really work out as a singles guy.

Nice post-match. I'm glad those two are back together.

Blah blah blah. Cena's promos are never a high point of the show.

OH MAN! This could be a BIG night for Neville!

Neville's making the most of this opportunity. I'm loving it!

Neville is absolutely amazing. I don't think I've ever seen offense quite like his.

Neville is bringing it, and Cena has stepped up his game to face the young phenom.

I would have been fine with Neville going down to that AA. He showed he can hang with a top guy.

That was amazing, because Cena showed some real weakness in working with a talented young star. Neville had a realistic chance to beat him had Rusev not interfered.

Rusev vs. Neville after Payback? That could be a pretty cool feud.

It's kind of a shame we have to go from Neville bringing the fight to Cena to a Kane match. I'll give him a chance, but I think I've seen about all the big guy can do.

That was a fine match to show Reigns has what it takes to be a threat to the title. I wonder how many more big matches they can get out of the Kane character. How many reboots has he had now?

I wouldn't have pictured Tamina with Naomi, but I'm fine with it for now.

Brie vs. Tamina wasn't bad. The Bellas can be pretty solid wrestlers.

That was a mostly entertaining segment with Axel, Sandow, and The Ascension. It makes sense to have all of them feud. I'm guessing this will be a tag match on the Kickoff show Sunday night?

I really hope Bryan's not here to relinquish a title AGAIN.

This is really depressing. Come on, Bryan!

I hope this isn't the last we see of Bryan. He's worked way too damn hard to make it where he's made it. It's a real shame he's got to drop the title.

Funny stuff from The New Day. I'm enjoying them as heels.

Cesaro vs. Big E is going pretty well. I think both of them are talents worth investing in.

I liked Cesaro vs. Big E a pretty good deal. Everyone in this angle is working together pretty well.

At least Sandow, Axel, and The Ascension get a match on the Kickoff show. They're kind of filling space here.

I definitely didn't expect WWE announcing another PPV for the end of the month. They really want to keep those Network subscribers for June.

Pretty funny stuff from PTP. I want to see them eventually actually go for the tag team titles.

I really liked Bray's promo, but it feels like he's spinning his tires and just facing Ryback because he needs something to do.

So-so ending to the Wyatt/Ryback segment. Ryback's pretty obviously going to be fed to Bray. And possibly Harper and Rowan as well.

Rollins vs. Orton is going pretty well so far. They work well together.

Rollins is doing really well. I'm glad he's WWE Champion, even if he's treated as being lucky to hold the title.

The main event really picked up at the end. Good work. Payback's main event should be pretty good.

Nice ending to the show. I'm liking the chaos of The Authority falling apart and Rollins having a number of challengers.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment