Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Raw Reax - 5/4/15

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
I really liked the opening segment. The New Day are doing great as heels.

I would mark so hard if Orton said "Stupid. Stupid. Stupid!" to Kingston in this match.

Woods is really going through the ringer here!

I didn't really expect The New Day to win that one. It would make sense for two top guys to beat them, but I'm pleasantly surprised to see the team doing the handicapping win.

If I'm Rollins, I'd get The Authority to attack both participants of the main event.

The stuff between Wyatt and Ryback was good enough. It's nice to give Ryback more backstory. I'm not sure why Wyatt's going after someone so low on the totem pole, but this is fine ahead of whatever he's going next. If he loses to Ryback, he should probably go back to the swamp.

Damn, Ascension. That was pretty stiff. It's a shame you guys are going to get your asses kicked.

Good tag match. I'm loving Cesaro and Kidd as faces. They're awesome.

Rollins vs. Kane is actually pretty intriguing. I haven't cared this much about a Kane feud since he last took the mask off.

Nice twist to Rollins vs. Ambrose. Both these guys have had their fair share of losses or not looking strong lately. This is in some ways a lose-lose in that regard.

I liked the match between Rollins and Ambrose a good deal. I'm glad Ambrose is in the main event at Payback. I just think they're really paining Rollins in a corner. He's pretty much where he was before he was champion as far as not being able to win clean. Plus, he now has three babyface challengers. Whom are the fans supposed to root for? I feel like this is just a backdrop to Rollins vs. Kane, when the focus should be on the likes of Rollins, Ambrose, and Reigns.

I wonder if there will be some kind of stipulation added to Payback's main event. Maybe Kane as special referee? Again, that would make it more about Rollins vs. Kane. I don't think that's the right move unless we're getting the old Kane who can make us believe it's 2003 again.

I missed this version of Fandango. He's great.

Nice match for Rusev. What the heck does he do after Payback? Win MITB?

It's a shame we never got the payoff to Stardust vs. Goldust. It's almost meaningless to keep the character going without that.

Hahahahaha. They're getting everything out of this spider thing, aren't they? Not a bad match.

A four-way contract signing? That should be interesting.

I couldn't care less about Cena's generic promos at this point. I'm not even mad the fans are interrupting it.

I mean, Bret Hart IS a former U.S. Champion from a few years ago. Weird to see him here, although this match with both men in their prime would have really been something.

JUST ONE MAAAAAAANNNNNN. Slater and Axel could be one hell of a team.

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!! This could be HUGE!

THIS IS AWESOME! I never though I'd see Cena vs. Zayn, at least not this soon.

Zayn's really showing his stuff here, and Cena's making him look like a million bucks. With the right opponent, Cena's truly one of the greatest.

WIN THE TITLE, ZAYN!! MAKE YOURSELF FAMOUS!!!

Really, really cool match. Zayn just got a big rub from working with the biggest name in the business.  He's going to have a great future.

To those who say Cena never puts anyone over, I say check out this match. I really hope there's more to come from Cena the technician and Zayn the future champion.

Hahaha I love The Heel Day. Keep it coming.

I'm fine with another match between New Day and Kidd/Cesaro. They work together quite well.

Look who's back! I like this. This Raw's really been something. More like this, WWE?

Good Barrett promo. This has potential.

Good tag match. I think everyone here's looking good. Neville is perfect as an U.S./IC level guy. I'm honestly surprised he's that high up on the card. He wouldn't have been ten years ago.

This main event should be interesting...

Reigns seems to be growing further into being a main eventer. I'm liking what I'm seeing.

I love a big chaotic brawl here and there. Very Attitude Era-esque.

Good ending to what was a really good show in places.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment