Total Pageviews

Friday, May 22, 2015

Smackdown Reax - 5/21/15

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown.

That was a pretty good promo from Roman. He's still progressing, but I think he's worthy of being in the upper echelon.

And good stuff between Ambrose and Reigns. I'm glad the two of them are in the WWE Title picture.

I'm guessing Reigns beats Kane tonight to earn his way into MITB. Or beats him at Elimination Chamber?

Another Justin Beiber reference? I really hope this is leading to something.

Ambrose vs. Wyatt is fine by me!

I'm guessing Reigns plays mind games with Kane all night to try to get into MITB. Meh.

This announcing could be an absolute disaster. Not that Management will mind.

Nice tag team match so far. I love a big multi-man brawl here and there.

This match is going pretty well. The Ascension are better when not just doing squashes.

I really enjoy the Lucha Dragons. I'm glad Sin Cara's on TV again.

Good ending. The Chamber match should be good.

Rusev vs. Ziggler should be pretty good. Obviously Ziggler can bump like crazy and Rusev is a beast.

I'm kind of split on Ziggler being paired with Lana, but I think it can work.

Pretty good match between Barrett and Ziggler so far. I enjoy both a good deal.

That was a pretty clever ending sequence. I suspect Ziggler will be a victim of the Bulgarian Brute.

I didn't expect a knock on Tamina looking like a guy in a post-Laverne Cox world. I didn't mind, but I wonder if she'll get heat for it.

I like what we got between Paige and Naomi there. I'm glad we can have Divas feuds that aren't about "Total Divas."

This triple threat feud is pretty good. I wonder how long it can keep going.

Good Bray promo. I like him. What the heck does he do going into Summerslam?

I liked the action between Stardust and R-Truth, as I generally do. I think they've done about all they can do facing each other, but this match was good as well.

The Ryback promo was so-so. His character's too one-dimensional. The line at the end was pretty funny, though.

Awesome to see NXT represented on Smackdown. I hope it continues to be a success.

I'm liking the comedy tag match so far.

Fine win for the Meta-Powers. I don't know how much life is in this gimmick, but it's fun so far.

Bo remains hilarious. I'm mostly fine with the former NXT Champions feuding.

Fun stuff so far between Ambrose and Wyatt. They're usually pretty enjoyable.

Nice sequence leading to the teased Sister Abigail on the outside. I like them doing something more exciting than the usual WWE formula.

More chaos as we're up to four people doing a run-in in this match.

I mostly liked that ending. I wonder what we'll see Reigns do at Elimination Chamber. I wouldn't be shocked to see a handicap match where Kane, Mercury, and Noble all face him. Or maybe Big Show tries his hand against Reigns again? We'll see.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment