Total Pageviews

Friday, June 15, 2018

Impact Wrestling Reax - 6/14/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Grado/Katarina/Edwards/Dreamer:
It's actually kind of funny they brought Grado back just to get his ass kicked/further humiliated.

If Edwards can't destroy Tommy, something's wrong.

I like Tommy being the voice of reason.

I love the parallels to Tommy's career.

This is pretty heavy, actually.

Again, someone like Eddie should be able to massacre Tommy Dreamer given their respective ages and number of career bumps.

- Dreamer/D'Amore:
Hey, I don't blame Tommy for being upset. Hitting another employee with a kendo stick to the head is usually grounds for dismissal.

- Taya vs. Rebel:
A little surprised to see Rebel back, rather than using someone local.

I like Taya's domination.

That wasn't bad.

- Taya promo:
Interesting.

- Sydal promo:
I'm intrigued by this one, given how both men have been built.

- oVe promo:
I mean, Sami was in a pretty bad way there at the end.

I'm interested to see what's next for this group if they're moving on from Eddie.

- KM/Bahh vs. Cult:
This is a pretty wild pairing.

Not bad for a comedy match to keep these four on TV.

- Post-match:
Ehhhhhhhh. I was hoping they'd stick together longer. They made a fun odd couple.

- More LAX:
I mean, hey. King can at least get them a title match.

I like the new direction of leadership.

- Moose vs. Drake:
I'm already liking this one.

These two work together pretty well.

Drake's growing on me as a wrestler.

That was solid!

- Tessa vs. Kiera:
Good to see Kiera making the most of her opportunity.

OUCH. That flapjack!!

This is solid so far.

Umm, if it's no DQ, why is the ref getting involved??

Not bad at all!

- Fantasma vs. J. Crist:Basically a handicap mugging.

Haha. What a mess. Not a good showing for the normally exciting Fantasma.

- Post-match:
Ooooohhhh….. that's definitely something new and unexpected.

- Sydal vs. Cage:
I'm pleasantly surprised at how good of a heel Sydal is.

I love Cage just wrecking people.

HAHAAHAHAHAH that curling spot.

Oh... well.... looks like they're back.

This is really good.

I'm interested in this heel alliance.

- Petey/Sonjay/Kross:
Petey being the attacker would be really boring.

A police brutality angle is pretty relevant in 2018, but also pretty controversial. I'd assume this is a one-time setup rather than his gimmick, though. I look forward to seeing how he does.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment