Total Pageviews

Friday, June 29, 2018

Impact Wrestling Reax - 6/28/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Rayne/Tessa:
I'm glad Madison's here to shake things up. It's weird seeing here in Impact and ROH at the same time, but good for her.

I like this direction from Madison. She's grown a lot from the Beautiful People/Killer Queen days.

Tessa's a natural heel.

Pretty fun.

- Swann vs. Trevor:
Man, it's great to see Rich again.

Fine work so far.

Trevor's solid. I hope he's got good things ahead of him.

This is really good!

NICE rana counter.

Pretty fun.

- Penta attack:
Wow. oVe really holds a grudge.

Pretty casual unmasking. That's supposed to be a really big deal.

- Katarina/Grado:
I haven't seen Winter wrestle in a while. I'm curious how she'll be.

- Gursinder/Rohit vs. Z&E:
It took a long time for the Hit Squad to make it to TV.

Holy shit. I wasn't expecting a comedy duo.

I'm impressed with the X-Division guys here.

It's almost unfair to put the new guys in with such flashy workers.

So-so overall.

- Penta challenge:
That should be memorable. I assume the Crists will get involved in some fashion.

- Moose video:
Pretty good work to build him as an important player.

- Edwards/Dreamer/Moose:
I'm all for Edwards taking out some frustration on Dreamer.

Pretty intense. Dreamer apparently is just as much of a glutton for abuse as always.

Nice work.

- LAX:I mean, come on, Konnan. Things are going great with LAX!

Interesting tease.

- Sydal vs. Dezmond:
Sydal is pretty entertaining.

Fun so far.

I like that Sydal is talented enough to win without cheating, but he's a dick and cheats anyway.

Haha. Good work.

- Post-match:
This is a weird situation, really. I'm curious what it's leading to at Slammiversary.

- Callihan promo:
I'm ready for that match. It should be interesting.

- New Slammiversary match:
That's an interesting combination of workers, but it should be a really solid match.

- Aries promo:
Ahhh. Good times.

I think we're in for the cocky Double A being unseated for the title.

- Rayne vs. Tessa:
I like the story of ferocity vs. experience.

Tessa's doing pretty well.

I'm impressed here.

Solid work.

- Post-match:
Tessa doesn't take losing well.

Yung has quite the entourage.

Fun work. I'm curious how Allie fits into Slammiversary.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment