Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Raw Reax - 6/11/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- MITB competitors/Angle/Corbin:
Yeah someone's about to take a ladder bump.

Corbin's new look will take some getting used to. I guess Stephanie's taking his hair and his dignity...

Natalya's almost definitely screwing Ronda over on Sunday. I just hope they don't waste the MITB cash-in that night.

This is kind of dumb honestly. Too much going on at once.

Eh.

- Alexa vs. Natalya vs. Sasha vs. Ember:
Hahahahaha Bliss already back on the fake injury bandwagon.

I'm liking the action here.

Ember and Sasha really overlap for me - both go pretty hard.

This has been put together pretty well!

Ember's really shining here.

I liked Alexa changing up the Tower of Doom formula.

Everyone's fighting for the win here. This is good.

Not bad at all!!

- Owens/Balor:
Man. It does feel like everyone's stuck doing the same stuff over and over. Especially with Brock's never-ending title reign.

I do like Kevin trying to get in Finn's head.

Not bad.

- Dolph/Drew vs. Breezango:
I like the intensity here.

DAMN. Drew looks like a beast.

That was solid. This duo's got potential.

- Post-match:
This is why the Authors disappeared. Only one ass-kicking heel team can be pushed at a time, and those two beasts could steal the thunder of this team.

- Roman interview:
Jinder should call up Khali and see if he's doing anything Sunday night.

- Jinder promo:
He'll probably need 15 Khallases after Roman survived so many F5s against Brock.

Ehhhhhh.

- Roman vs. Sunil:
That was fine to give Roman momentum.

- Post-match:
Fine enough to sell Sunday. I'm curious how it will go, and what's next for Roman afterward.

- B-Team vs. Slater/Rhyno:
Wow. Rhyno didn't even get to make a tag. Not bad to try to give Bo and Curtis a chance at MITB.

- Matt/Bray:
This act is coasting.

- Elias/Rollins:
Elias is definitely standing out from the pack with this gimmick.

I like the custom guitar idea.

This is pretty good.

DAMN. Imagine taking that to the back of the head.

I liked this overall.

- Owens/Roode:
Oh look it's this segment again.

- R. Squad backstage:
Well at least they can cause that much damage, even if they can't win anything meaningful.

- Bayley vs. Ruby:
I like Riott's intensity. She needs it here.

This is nice. It feels intense.

This is pretty solid.

Good work all around.

- Post-match:
Ehh. Again, I can't buy them as much of a threat given their track record lately.

- Ronda/Nia:
It is way too soon for this feud. As Nia's saying, Ronda won one tag match.

I like Nia here.

Wow. Way to kill Nia's monster aura.

- NWJ vs. Hawkins:
OK, that was a pretty clever idea.

Imagine if UFC let someone keep competing after losing every bout in two years!

- Sami/Lashley:
WHAT IS THIS GARBAGE??

Is this really the best way to do this feud?

Wow. This was stupid.

- Owens/Balor/Roode/Braun:
Haven't we seen these people on this show plenty already?

- Owens vs. Balor vs. Roode vs. Braun:
It might take seven men to beat Braun.

I'm liking the story here.

I'm liking Braun shining here.

OH MY GOD THAT FROG SPLASH!!!

I'm impressed with everyone here.

Braun adds something fun and unique here.

Haahahahahaha I love Kevin the opportunist.

Man. Braun looks invincible. It might take TWO F5s to beat him this time!

BADASS.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment