Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 17, 2018

State of the Art: Dallas Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Honorclub event.

- Tenille vs. Rosa:
I already like Thunder.

Nice intensity.

I hope Rosa becomes more of a regular.

It's nice to see someone at Tenille's level here.

Pretty good!

- Bucks vs. Boys:
Hahahaha Nick psyching the boy out. Clever.

I'm fine with a comedy match as the Bucks usually have incredible matches. It's not like they're in this spot because they can't go.

BIG moonsault spot.

The Boys don't look bad here at all.

Pretty cool work. The Bucks are definitely at the top of their games.

- Cody/Taylor:
This is interesting...

Wow. I hope this match still happens.

I like Taylor's new direction.

That was mostly good. I kind of wish it led right to the match, though.

- Kingdom vs. Atlantis/Stuka/Maya:
This is already explosive.

Nice showing from the luchadores.

I like how these two sides work together.

I'm very impressed here. Both sides are getting to shine.

Great teamwork from Team CMLL.

Pretty good work!

- Scurll vs. Lethal vs. Flip:
Interesting dynamic to start things.

Good opening work to lead to a three-way brawl.

I like how these three work together. Each brings something different to the table.

Lethal convincingly taking control here.

BADASS counter to the Stunner.

This has been really solid.

Everyone's delivering in this one!

I enjoyed the double submission even though it made zero sense, since presumably it would be a draw if he tapped out.

That was all great. NXT/WWE need to take notice of all three men.

- Post-match:
Hopefully BITW will wrap this Bully angle up, but I'm not holding my breath.

- SCU promo:
Vintage SoCal!

- Addiction vs. Helms/Delirious:
I've missed Hurricane!

This is definitely better when Helms is in.

Well that was unexpected!!

I never thought I'd see a mini on an ROH show. This is very sports entertainmenty.

Way too much Delirious in this one.

Ehhhh. Not great.

- Briscoes vs. KES:
I was really looking forward to this. They're already delivering!!

PLEASE USE KES MORE!!!!

Yeah, I like the evil tactics here.

I'm impressed with the aerial work from the Briscoes. I expected this to be mostly brawling.

I'm loving how these two sides go together.

SO MUCH POWER. I love how badass these four are.

This is an absolute war.

Ahhhh disappointing ending. Maybe we'll see a rematch?

- Post-match:
I love these guys, and wish they were in a more prominent position.

Not bad to sell BITW.

- Cody vs. Taylor:I like Shane's tenacity.

Taylor's killing him.

I'm mostly enjoying this.

Cody's a solid babyface here.

Fun shenanigans.

Kind of a disappointing ending, but good all around.

- Post-match:
Ahhhhh. Good times.

- Proving Ground:
I liked the early pinfalls.

Wow, this is already wild.

I like this chaos so far.

Silas is really at a disadvantage here! There are bodies everywhere!

I mostly like when ROH throws a bunch of workers together in a situation like this.

HAHAHAHA great Tower of Doom fakeout.

This is really fun.

Good God. They're taking it to another level.

Just constant action.

Good work!!

- Silas vs. Punishment:
Silas is brave to taunt the monster.

This is good!

Ahhhh nice attempt to cheat.

WWWWHHHOOOOAAAAAAAA nice surprise, and a big moment for Punishment.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment