Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 28, 2018

NXT and ROH Reax - 6/27/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.
-- NXT:
- Black/Ciampa:
That was a heck of a hard-fought win for Aleister.

I'm excited for this direction.

I like Ciampa's line of thinking here.

That was pretty cool.

- Lars injured:
Ouch! Talk about a badass.

- Borne promo:
Everyone's trying to make a name for herself in this division.

- Kona squash:
Kind of bland.

Yeah, this guy still has a lot of work ahead of him. I'm shocked he's on TV when Dijak and Lail (Gunner) aren't.

- Candice vs. Evans:
I like Lacey so far.

Candice is a natural underdog.

NICE win.

- Gargano interview:
I mean, really, this is only going to wrap up when one man or the other moves to a different show. Hopefully Gargano does something else for a while before the blowoff Survivor Series weekend. This feud needs a break.

- Regal announcement:
This is really weird. I hope Regal can physically be back soon. I do like the new direction, though.

- Candice interview:
Yes. Time for her to move on for a bit, too.

- MM/UE/Ricochet:
I like them being fired up to get the title back.

Ricochet getting involved is a little random, but I'm fine with it.

- MM/Ricochet vs. Cole/Strong/KOR:Already solid.

I like the teamwork here.

Everyone's getting to shine.

UE has been a lot of fun inside and outside the ring.

I'm liking all of this.

Ricochet is really impressive.

This is heating up really well.

This is put together well.

Pretty good match!

-- ROH:
- Dalton promo:
Yeah Castle's a lame-duck here.

That was pretty fun overall.

- Lethal vs. Chuckie:
Both men impressing early.

Jay can work well with pretty much anyone.

Lethal's a workhorse.

Both men delivering here.

Damn. This is good.

This is pretty great.

WOW. Worth checking out.

- H. Bucks vs. Punishment/Briscoes:
I love the contrast between the Bucks and the Briscoes. They're great together.

This is hot!

I like this feeling like more than a contest of athletes.

Punishment continuing to impress.

This is badass.

Wow. This is big for a TV match.

Everyone delivering.

Just nonstop great work here.

This is absolutely PPV worthy.

Both sides going hard.

Very, very impressive.

This keeps hitting new high marks.

Pretty awesome. Great work from everyone.

- Post-match:
Mostly good to continue the Bullet Club angle.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment