Total Pageviews

Friday, June 22, 2018

Impact Wrestling Reax - 6/21/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Vader remembered:
Very classy.

- Z&E vs. Santana/Ortiz:
I like LAX's focus.

We went from a big brawl to impressive flying. I'm split.

Solid so far.

Things look good for LAX here.

There's good energy in this one.

I'm pretty impressed with the X-Division team.

Pretty solid! I hope this isn't the end of Z&E.

- Jacobs promo:
I'm mostly liking this. I don't really know where Kong can go, though, since he's not likely to win the world title anytime soon.

- KM/Bahh:
I mostly like KM here.

Well that was something.

- Steiner vs. KM:
I'm surprised to see Scott again, but I'm not complaining.

Not bad! Steiner definitely works better in the ring in small doses. Presumably it hurts KM to lose to a 55-year-old man, but, really, how much lower can he go?

- Slammiversary hype:
Austin's such a natural cocky prick.

I look forward to Aries/Moose. It feels pretty big.

- Edwards home invasion:
This looks like one of those crime reenactment shows. The way Eddie's been acting, I wouldn't be shocked if it turns into one.

The thing is, there are people who really have hallucinations and flashbacks like this. This is jarring.

- oVe promo:
An interesting change from the Edwards feud.

- Rayne vs. Taya:
I like this back-and-forth.

That was solid! Taya got a lot of offense in in defeat.

- Post-match:
That will be a big notch in Su's belt. Rayne has credibility.

- LAX/Konnan:
Yeah, it looks like King is gunning for Konnan's spot.

I like the intrigue here.

- Kross interview:
I'm interested in where this goes.

- Crists vs. Penta/Fantasma:
Nice hot start.

I absolutely see the hype for Penta.

Nice heel work from oVe.

Nice story so far.

Penta FINAALLLYYYYYY getting the tag.

WOW. Big superplexbomb.

That felt pretty big.

- Post-match:
Sami has really been elevated as a vicious heel.

- Swann next week:
I'm curious to see how he'll fit into things, and what the reaction to using him will be. 

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment