Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 16, 2018

State of the Art: San Antonio Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Honorclub special event.

- No Briscoes:
Ohhhh man. Talk about being in a deficit right off the bat.

- Taven/Vinny vs. Boys:
I was expecting a comedy match, so this is nice.

HAHAHAHAH Nice IT spot.

I hope The Boys don't get the upset. Nothing against them, but this needs to go to the champs.

Yeah, they're getting pretty cocky.

Phew. Good while it lasted.

- Post-match:
I liked this!!

That's a big opportunity for The Kingdom.

- Flip vs. Rhett:
Still surprised at this one.

Flip's grown on me a lot since I first saw him.

This isn't bad at all.

Flip is just nonstop energy and action.

Mostly good.

- Sumie/Tenille vs. Klein/Rosa:
I like this start.

I hope Tenille stays here a while or we otherwise continue seeing her.

This isn't bad at all, either.

I'm liking this.

Nice double powerbomb.

Pretty cool work. I hope we see Thunder more.

- Lethal vs. TK:
Big opportunity for TK.

Lethal has really come into his own as something of a gatekeeper.

This is pretty solid.

I'm impressed. Jay is great at this place on the card.

Pretty good!

- SCU promo:
I'm curious what their future holds as Final Battle approaches. It's probably about time for something fresh.

- SCU vs. Atlantis/Stuka/Maya:
It's almost always good to see guest stars to shake things up.

Atlantis vs. Daniels was good.

This is pretty good so far.

Great teamwork here.

I appreciate all the multi-man action.

Pretty good!

- Silas vs. Stallion:
Wow. Stallion making sure we remember him.

Curt has good energy.

WHHHHOOOAAAAAAAA that reverse Spanish Fly.

Welp. I'm sold on Stallion after that. Good work.

- Bully/Taylor/Punishment vs. Helms/Delirious/Burger:
Delirious messing with the wrong guy.

Ugggghhhhhhhhh Bully Ray is still a thing.

Constant tags here.

This is a little too chaotic to be good.

I would have been a little disappointed if the heels lost to the comedy trio there.

Good ending.

- Cody vs. Gresham:
Good showing from Gresham so far.

Basic, but effective.

I like the strategy from Gresham.

Cody's really letting him shine here.

I'm enjoying this one.

Gresham could believably take this one.

I'm loving all the counters.

That was badass!

- Post-match:
Cool work, although I'm sure he'll go back to being a heel again shortly.

- Scurll/H. Bucks vs. Taven/Vinny/KES:
Nice start.

Scurll is someone to keep an eye on. I wouldn't mind him being ROH Champion after Cody gets his title vs. title match at All In.

Fun obligatory "everyone dives" spot.

Bullet Club is insanely over. It's great.

I love Archer's power.

Please use KES more!!

Archer's a badass here.

I'm enjoying everyone here.

Haha this is a fun time all around.

Man. Crazy spots from BC as always.

NICE mist counter. Clever stuff.

Really fun all around, and the right person took the fall. Great work.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment