Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Smackdown and 205 Live Reax - 6/19/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown Live and 205 Live.
-- SDL:
- Paige promo:
That's a very interesting main event that gives a number of options.

- Carmellsworth/Asuka:
I'm all for giving Carmella the ball. The other women will be fine.

Good to see this direction for these two again after their momentum got stalled.

Carmella vs. Ronda could be fun in its own way down the line.

I'm curious what's next for Asuka. She needs a good rebound after that loss.

- Becky vs. Billie:
You'd think they'd learn their words get them in trouble.

This is fine so far.

Wow. So much for the IIconics being a threat.

- Jeff Hardy promo:Looks like they're giving Jeff the night off to heal.

Interesting enough.

- SAnitY backstage:
I'm excited!!!! They were a lot of fun in NXT, although a lot of that was due to Nikki Cross, who's still down there.

- Bryan interview:
God I hope he doesn't beat four people back-to-back.

Pretty fun.

- Usos promo:
This should be good.

- SAnitY/Usos:
Good first steps.

- Shinsuke interview:
They've really killed Shinsuke's intrigue.

- Rusev/Lana:
They're a pretty fun duo. Rusev has potential higher up as a face.

- B. Bros vs. G. Bros:
I like this.

Pretty good!

- Post-match:
Ooooohhhhhh. Interesting. Bryan vs. Harper would be great.

-- Gauntlet match:
- Bryan vs. Big E:
Nice to see Big E shine.

I do love all the submissions from Bryan.

I'm liking the dynamic here.

Bryan's a work horse for sure. He can go the distance.

I've missed Big E being a threat.

This is really impressive!!

Solid work.

- Bryan vs. Joe:
They don't say "Joe's gonna kill you" for nothing. I hope we see him face Keith Lee and WALTER down the line.

Both men are really impressive.

I hope the people who claim WWE needs to push these two are watching, as WWE's giving them a chance to shine.

Nice psychology here.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH genius.

- Bryan vs. Miz:
I'm curious who will team with Bryan against the champs.

BASED MIZ!!!!!!!

- Miz vs. Rusev:
Could we finally see Miz back in the WWE Title picture!?? It's been way too long.

I like Miz's strategy here.

Good action between these two.

This is pretty solid.

Nice win for Rusev. Glad he's getting a chance to shine. I'd much rather see him as top face than bland AJ.

- Post-match:
I hope they can make this work without killing Rusev's momentum. It's clear they're behind AJ.

-- 205 Live:
- Gulak vs. Lince:
I like the strategy so far.

Both men putting on a believable match where they're actually trying to win.

Lince's doing quite well here.

Nice save by Kendrick.

NICE ending.

- Drake/Itami:
I hope Hideo just starts killing everyone.

- TJP/jobber:
Hahaha. TJP is a natural prick.

This has really been good.

- Hype for next week:
Both those things sound good. I'm curious how Lio will do in the ring as a heel.

- Hideo vs. Mustafa vs. Murphy:
This has been built pretty well.

I like how each man has a distinct style and mission here.

This is good. Everyone has a motivation to win.

I love the physicality between Hideo and Buddy.

Intense Murphy is awesome.

I'm really enjoying this.

This is pretty badass.

OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT SPANISH FLY!!!!!!

NICE ending. This really delivered.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment