Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Raw Reax - 6/18/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Angle/Bliss/Rousey:
I'm curious if SDL will start dominating Raw when the FOX deal takes place.

It is nice to see Alexa back on top.

Glorious heel Alexa.

I hope Stephanie never gets to degrade Alexa.

Alexa vs. Rousey is money.

Bliss' words really get her in trouble.

HOLY SHIT Ronda definitely getting her heat back.

Who's going to make Ronda serve those 30 days? She'll tap out anyone who tries.

- Seth promo:
Seth has already had a more compelling reign than Brock.

Oooohhhh... interesting.

- Seth vs. Dolph:
Nice start.

Cookie cutter Dolph match.

This is getting good. Both men have a lot to give.

Remember when the Zig Zag was a real finisher??

Seth is absolutely unreal.

Ohhhhhhhh. I wasn't crazy with that direction. Drew's definitely the one with more potential. Maybe they'll face off next?

- Post-match:
I hope they're not writing Seth off here.

- Dolph/Drew interview:
I suppose there's nothing preventing them from also holding tag gold.

Interesting.

- Roode vs. Hawkins:
Roode has really lost momentum. Always good to see the streak on the line, though.

- Braun/Owens:
I'm all for Braun beating Brock, but we know what happened last time.

Hmmmmmm…. Owens scheming to get that briefcase?

This could be fun.

Nice work.

- Bayley/Sasha:
GOD TURN SASHA HEEL ALREADY

- B-Team parody:
I'd be all for Bo Wyatt trying and failing to be like his brother as an actual gimmick

- Deleters vs. Slater/Rhyno:
Paint-by-numbers shit. I'm ready for the champions to have some real opponents.

- Corbin/Angle:
It's like everyone has to be subservient to or afraid of Stephanie. It comes across like she doesn't think she gets enough respect behind-the-scenes.

- Jinder promo:
Jinder might as well pitch a 3MB reunion with Slater and Ryhno at this point.

- Jinder vs. Gable:
This is solid.

Not bad. Where's Jason Jordan?

- Riotts backstage:
Nice to see them actually, you know, rioting. It's still hard to take Liv seriously in the role, though.

- Sasha/Bayley vs. Liv/Logan:
And the Bayley/Banks issues are back on again.

If the former champs can stick together, this shouldn't be a problem.

OK.

- Post-match:
At least they know which one's the natural heel now.

I'd like to see this at Extreme Rules.

- Angle/Reigns/Lashley/Revival:
Reigns is reaching Nakamura levels of failed title matches at this point.

Lashley vs. Brock could really be special.

Oh, so Brock's not defending at ER, either. Not a shock, really.

HA! Brock could destroy The Revival without breaking a sweat.

- Lashley/Reigns vs. Revival:
I'd believe either singles star winning a handicap match here.

I like The Revival, but they're just here to crash test dummies.

Nice ending.

- Angle/Finn/Corbin/Owens/Braun:
I mean, if you all want to lose to Roman or Brock that badly.

- Gauntlet announcement:
That's an interesting tandem. I'm very glad Shinsuke is out of the mix.

- Rawley vs. Jose:
I will give WWE credit for giving lower-card names some spotlight on Raw.

- Mojo promo:
So the push is back on this week.

- Post-match:
I'm curious how these two will interact with Rousey down the line.

- Elias promo:
If you can't win the IC Title, you shouldn't be in Universal contention.

- Seth interview:
Is WWE already having second thoughts about Dolph?? I would be.

- Finn/Braun vs. Owens/Baron:
Corbin overpowering Finn???????

I like the face combination.

This is pretty good so far.

I'm liking Braun running wild.

NICE spear spot.

Oh wow. That's got to count as an upset.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment