Total Pageviews

Friday, June 8, 2018

Impact Wrestling Reax - 6/7/18

Read on for my take on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Z&E vs. Drago/Aero:
This is a nice change of pace from LAX and oVe as champs.

Basically the X-Division tag titles.

Everyone working well together so far. Z&E are doing a good job not being a makeshift duo.

Imagine Pentagon Jr., Drago, and Aerostar all holding gold in Impact in quick succession. Zeb Colter would flip.

I'm curious if any of these guys would have a future in WWE.

This is really impressive. Everyone is going all out.

Lots of high spots here. I'm glad this getting so much time.

That was pretty badass!

- Sonjay/Petey:
Someone really hates Impact to take people out like this. Jeff Jarrett?

- LAX:
This drama's getting kind of stale. I hope it's leading to something meaningful.

- Santana/Ortiz vs. Cult:
I like LAX"s aggression.

Good tag action so far.

Both teams look credible here.

Pretty fun!

- Facts of Life:
Ehhhhhhh. This got stale last time.

I'm sad we didn't get a big mic segment between Eli and Steiner.

I did like the fans being dummies twice.

Wait, why isn't Pentagon in the title picture??

Nice physicality.

Should be a solid match.

- Cage vs. Raju:
Remember when Rohit was going to be part of an important faction?

Damn. Rohit might have to change names again if he's going to make it in Impact.

- Post-match:
This is pretty cool.

NICE. I'm excited for this.

- Edwards promo:
Impact is pretty casual about this "kill each other in the woods" thing.

- Aries interview:
What happens if Aries loses the title to the "mediocre" Moose?

Interesting. WHERE IS PENTAGON????

- Rayne video:
I'm liking this so far.

Good rebuilding of Madison. I'm interested to see her face Su.

- Tessa/Kiera:
Kind of a meh promo at first.

Ha. Tessa's still "got attitude problems," clearly.

- Moose promo:
This should be good!

- Sami vs. Eddie:
This is pretty wild already.

Kind of funny for Dave to just be hanging out in a car trunk.

well this is different.

I can't say I expected someone to use a bull's skull in a wrestling match.

Damn. That's intense.

I guess Eddie left his phone's location on. Rookie move.

I'm fine with Eddie savaging Dreamer. At least Tommy's willing to lay down for younger wrestlers.

As good as this has been, I think it needs to wrap up at Slammiversary. There's only so much more they can do here.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment