Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 14, 2018

NXT and ROH Reax - 6/13/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.

-- NXT:
- Raiders squash:
Ohhh man. I love this.

Poor guys must have really needed a payday to face these beasts.

That was badass.

- Post-match:
I've liked the early stages of these two. No cartwheels or Bronco busters here.

I feel bad for TM-61, as they're really struggling right now. Losing to the Raiders will knock them back down the card.

- UE training:
KOR vs. Dunne should really be special.

- EC3 vs. Ohno:
I like this start. Kassius is definitely a believable threat.

This is pretty solid.

Pretty good. Maybe a little heavy on stalling, though.

- Belair vs. Aliyah:
Hahahahaha Bianca isn't in the mood for this.

I'm liking Bianca's development here.

Pretty badass. Keep an eye on Bianca.

- Dakota/Bianca:
God Dakota's just happy to be there, huh?

Man. Dakota's just taking everyone's flak here.

Should be good.

- Dunne vs. KOR:
Oh this is already great.

I'm loving the psychology on display.

OH MY GOD these two are at another level.

SSSOOOO MANY SUBMISSIONS I LOVE IT.

This is really, really smooth.

Great intensity, too.

That was BADASS. Both men looked like warriors.

- Post-match:
I love UE's gang tactics.

Can't wait to see those two squads collide.

- Black/Lars:
OH MAN LARS ISN'T WAITING FOR SATURDAY.

BAH GAWD LOOK AT THIS MONSTER OF A MAN.

Absolutely great sell for Takeover.

-- ROH:
- Flip vs. Gresham:
This is fun. They work together well.

I like Gresham's strategy. He's solid.

NICE crossbody.

Both men shining here.

I'm impressed with both men's efforts.

Nice work all around.

- Post-match:
Oh no...

Well this is definitely different from his usual tired shtick.

I like Bully putting Flip's background over.

I would have popped for Bully legitimately retiring there.

Honestly, that was pretty good after some of the terrible stuff we've had to sit through from Bully.

- Klein vs. Purrazzo:
Nice fire from Deonna.

I like this start.

Purrazzo really showing her skills here.

That was pretty solid!

- Lethal promo:
This has been a really good angle despite how basic it is.

- Castle promo:
Lame Duck Champ. Hopefully he gets looked at medically after BITW.

- Briscoes vs. R3K:
I love the Briscoes.

There's a really fun contrast here.

The Briscoes are just straight up ruthless.

3K needs to be careful what they wish for. Damn.

I do like the babyface tenacity and fire.

This is a great showcase for both sides.

WOWWW talk about a throwback doubleteam move.

This has been built really well.

Nice heel move to put the champs over the edge.

That was badass!!

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment