Total Pageviews

Monday, October 3, 2011

Raw thoughts- 10/3/11

This one practically sells itself: Following the absolute chaos that was Hell in a Cell, COO Triple H has a lot on his official WWE-licensed plate. Former talents assaulting WWE Superstars? COOs assaulting executives? New Champions? Check, check, and check. The fallout to all of this and more tonight. Read on for my thoughts on Raw as it happens.


Nice words to start off the show.

Short of not having the people in HIAC compete tonight, a 12-man tag is about the best way to go. Nice mix of established and new guys in that match.

Yeah, not much hope for you, Drew.

Maybe Orton should have HIS music talk about someone getting their ass kicked.

"Oh God it's always the same people doing the same stuff. Where's Drew McIntyre?" Right here getting a chance of a lifetime against Randy Orton.

Got to admit, I was expecting a 2-minute squash here. Granted, Orton's hurt after HIAC so it'd make sense that he wouldn't rush through McIntyre.

Someone, somewhere, is claiming that this buries McIntyre. Buried people don't get offense in when facing headliners.

These two are picking up where they left off. Good stuff. This one ain't over til it's over.

I was definitely enjoying Smackdown more without Big Show. I really hope he's used to elevate some of the stars there. God knows he doesn't need a rub at this stage of his career.

BEAT MARK HENRY KID! MAKE YOURSELF FAMOUS!

Solid stuff. Morrison got his hope spot in but was no match for the World's Strongest Man. I hope he sticks around. One day things won't be as one-sided.

Good set up for Friday. I actually care about something Big Show's doing for once.

I'm loving this lawsuit angle.

Not crazy about this match (presumably) being right now. It should definitely be in the 2nd hour.

This heel stable. Heck of a line-up of potential stars.

That was kind of a lackluster follow-up from Triple H. BUT, I think we're leading to everyone MAKING him pay attention to their claims.

I hope the people who don't think the Divas' division has focus are watching this.

They just "broke the cutie" big time. Didn't expect this from Kelly Kelly.

HHH is going to get so fired at some point.

Can't wait for PA3. Loved the first two.

He's back, and he's got a new haircut. Glad he's well after his accident.

Not really crazy about that match. I think things will turn out well enough down the line with them, though.

I'm thinking HHH intimidates people enough for him to stay on the job.

Didn't expect a Brodus Clay video package.

Such an awesome angle.

LMAO @ that top comment. Come on now.

Clever movie reference by JR.

I like face Mason Ryan already. Obviously he reminds me of face Batista.

I can't be the only one a bit put off by the phrase "Great White Sheamus".

Good crowd tonight. A shame that isn't 2 in a row.

There's some real energy in this one.

Nice work by everyone in this one.

Even more time for a 12-man tag? Fine by me.

Generally when I'm this quiet during a match I'm either indifferent or sitting in silent appreciation. It's definitely not option 1 here.

Everyone got to look good in this match. That should be the goal when featuring talents you're trying to get over (i.e. not local enhancement talent or talent that's just being used a stepping stone). Absolutely solid.

I'm cautiously optimistic about Big Show returning. We'll see how well it turns out.

They're just pulling people from everywhere aren't they? No NXT music, even though some of those people there are exclusive to that show.

I wonder how AJ and Kaitlyn's bake sale for R-Truth and Miz's bail money ended up.

This is a pretty interesting idea for a segment.

I like this so far.

So that's what Mike Chioda sounds like.

This is a good "Low volume" segment (not a bunch of big yelling promos).

Wow. No one's standing up for him? I figured it'd be down the middle between faces and heels.

What if the camerapeople walk out?

Hahahaha I was kidding!

Very curious development with absolutely zero confidence for the HHH regime.

Hmmm... well then. Interesting cliffhanger. More to follow in the episodes to come.

That's all for Raw. I'll be back tomorrow for NXT. A news post will be up later tonight. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment