Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 2, 2015

NXT and Main Event Reax - 4/1/15

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and Main Event.

NXT:
Nice promo from Zayn to start us off. He's going to be a big deal when he makes it to the main roster.

I missed Rhyno goring people. As long as he's just here to put Owens and others like him over, I'm all for it.

I'm sold on Rhyno going for the title! Is it still "developmental" when a former ECW Champion is there?

Having another Diva in the mix is good by me. I wish Dana the best.

I wonder how long it will be before Owens gets back in the ring after his surgery. I think he should face Rhyno before the rematch with Zayn, but it will depend on who's cleared and when.

Bayley vs. Emma was pretty good. It's a shame how little Emma gets used on the main roster.

I wonder if we're in for Bayley and Emma teaming.

I think Becky has quite an upside. It's open season for #1 Contender, since hopefully Charlotte is due to be called up soon.

Blake and Murphy remain mostly unimpressive. Why do these two have the titles instead of the Vaudevillains or Enzo and Cass? They're just not exemplary enough to get that push. I do like the Lucha Dragons, though. I'm glad we'll be seeing them mix it up on the main roster going forward.

Zayn vs. Rhyno should be pretty fun.

Good first fall. Both men are pretty talented.

Not a bad second fall. That's the problem with this kind of match. It's almost always just a setup for a long third fall.

Good third fall. I think this match would have worked better without the gimmick, honestly. It kind of took away from things for there to be three falls.

Main Event:
Stardust has been really impressive, and Swagger remains solid in the ring. This was a pretty good match overall. Can Stardust get set to retire his brother now?

That was a pretty good Divas' match! It's always good to see Summer Rae and Emma show what they can do.

A good showing by both teams. It's good to see Kalisto making the most of his opportunities after being called up. He might need to slow down a bit, but he's definitely got the athleticism he needs to get over.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment