Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Superstars and Impact Wrestling Reax - 4/3/15

Read on for my take on last night's Superstars and Impact Wrestling.

Superstars:
This edition of Swagger vs. Fandango wasn't bad. I hope Fandango holds a title someday and isn't trapped at this place on the card forever. He's made a lot out of this gimmick.

Harper vs. Truth was good. Harper really has an upside, and Truth remains a really solid veteran presence.

Impact Wrestling:
TNA definitely got right to a heated match with that promo. The profanity came across as edgy, but TNA's shooting to be the opposite of "family-friendly" WWE, so that happens sometimes.

The action there was really solid. I'm definitely split on the ending, if for no other reason than it felt like this feud should be over by now.

That was a pretty cool Wolves promo. It's a shame we'll be missing them for a while, but it opens up something new and interesting in the division.

Good promo from Lashley. I'm excited for tonight's main event.

I couldn't care much less about Angelina Love as a character. I feel like there's zero reason to care about her. She's just kind of there.

That was a better showing than I expected from Angelina. She's destined to be a B+ player, I think. Both Knockouts worked really hard. Kong and Taryn better watch out!

Hahahahaha the cross-promotion with DA begins! Hopefully the Revolution won't have to job to people from other shows.

Magnus vs. Bram was pretty intense, as I expected it to be. Pretty good, all things considered. I hope they aren't trying to turn The Revolution face. If anything, I'd like to see Bram join them.

I guess Storm will just play mind games with Magnus now. That feud works for me. I'm not so sure I'd be down for Mickie joining The Revolution, but we'll see if that's what they had in mind.

Angle and Lashley tore it up, as they generally do. I can't wait for Round 3!

I'm fine with his angle continuing a while longer, although they eventually need to get to MVP vs. Angle.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment