Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Impact Wrestling Reax - 6/17/15

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

Classy to start off with a tribute to Dusty. He's getting a lot of love this week.

Good to see Tenay again, since he's not really doing much else these days.

The EC3 Era should be glorious. This has been building for a while.

EC3 vs. Lashley should be really big. I think that could be a TNA Title match in the fall.

That was a pretty good setup for Roode vs. Edwards. The Wolves are pretty flat as characters. I can see how they fit right in with ROH.

NICE ending sequence. It's good to see the Dirty Heels work together again. The match itself was fine action-wise.

Full Metal Mayhem should be quite the match. How the heck do they top that for match 5? If Aries is leaving, they could work that into things somehow I suppose. Other than that, maybe Ultimate X?

I have no idea what Joseph Park's return means in kayfabe. I enjoy the character, but this seems out of nowhere.

Is Galloway's promo a reference to the online campaign of getting fans to support TNA?

That was fine to give Bram someone's ass to kick, which I imagine was the whole point in bringing back the Park character (for one night?).

I think Awesome Kong could beat Taryn's playmates by herself, so it looks like they'll both get title shots. Maybe Taryn has something up her sleeve?

That was a pretty fun brawl. I wonder who will be the next Knockouts' Champion.

That was mostly a good segment with EY and Melendez. I hope Melendez earns the right to be in the same league as Young and they don't just have the man who beat Angle clean job because AMERICA.

I think I've underestimated Jessie Godderz. He's got potential as a bullying heel.

Nice promo from Godderz. I'm good with the Bro-Mans split now. Let's see what these three can do as singles guys.

The Storm/Magnus segment was in the unintentionally funny category of the train segment with Mickie. They should definitely wrap this one up at the next set of tapings.

I like the differences between EC3 and Lashley meshing here.

Fun stuff as far as having a lot of crazy false endings.

I think that was fine for giving EC3 a big win while still keeping Lashley looking like an absolute beast. I'm really interested to see where the TNA Title picture goes.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment