Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Raw Reax - 6/1/15

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.

I mostly liked the opening segment. MITB is in two weeks. They need to get from Point A to Point B really quickly.

A possible story direction here is Reigns losing his spot in the MITB match and holding resentment at Ambrose for getting him in that predicament.

Reigns vs. Barrett was pretty good for what it needed to be. Did we see a future WWE Champion mix it up with a future IC Champion (again)?

I hope they don't book Reigns as SuperRoman tonight. His detractors will hate that.

I really wonder what Nikki does after facing Naomi and Paige. We want Charlotte, damnit!

I'm mostly OK with Ryback as champion. He's still pretty bland as a character. I personally want to see him wipe out catering before his matches. Dude eats like crazy, as was talked about on the season on Tough Enough he was part of.

STOP THE PAIN. Ryback beating Show would be a big feather in his cap, but I've seen more than enough of BEEG.

Is there anyone out there who marks out for a Big Show appearance in 2015? Besides Vince?

I love Kevin Owens as a ruthless heel. I hope they keep his push going. That's hard to do after feuding with someone with all of Cena's accolades. Almost anyone else is a step down.

Good passion from Cena. I'm glad he's got an antagonist who can believably beat him for once.

Looking forward to Cena/Owens II.

As much as I love The New Day, I don't think I want to see them hold the tag team titles AND MITB at the same time.

I liked Kofi vs. Ziggler. I remember when it felt like they wrestled every week.

Good post-match to set up the next match. I like when things don't feel too formulaic.

Good six-man tag. I'm guessing we get PTP vs. New Day at MITB. That makes sense.

MILLIONS OF RUBLES MILLIONS OF RUBLES MILLIONS OF RUBLES. Or lev, I guess, if Lana's Bulgarian.

That wasn't a bad "big guys" match.

I think there are pretty good odds we'll see Reigns vs. Henry for the WWE Title one of these days if Henry will continue to appear regularly for the foreseeable future.

Reigns vs. Wyatt should be fun, although what does it say if Wyatt can't beat someone who's had two matches already tonight?

This has been a pretty good Divas' match. There were some blown spots at Elimination Chamber.

I wasn't crazy about the ending, but the match itself was good. I thought we were done with the Twin Magic gimmick.

I generally like seeing Orton vs. Sheamus. They're both veterans of the WWE style.

Fine ending to a solid match. I enjoy both men.

Good to see Sheamus presented as a badass monster again.

Good promo from Rusev. I look forward to seeing him come back to wreck some fools.

Fine Chamber rematch. I think they were just killing some time with Neville before putting him in MITB.

I'm enjoying Reigns vs. Wyatt. I like Wyatt a good deal and Reigns a fair amount.

Fine ending to somewhat protect Wyatt in defeat. I'm glad the show wasn't headlined by Cena, Orton, Sheamus, etc.. They've had plenty of main events already.

Fun ending to the show. MITB should be pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment