Total Pageviews

Monday, June 15, 2015

NXT live event notes, TNA PPV update, more on Dusty, and Questions on combining entrance music, Chyna vs. Sunny, a Network show on angles, Kofi winning MITB, and the future of Stardust

Here's a report from the most recent NXT live event. That first match sounds pretty funny. Bull's new gimmick is apparently over, for what that's worth. I wonder if it's a rib on anyone.

Slammiversary will air live in the UK and France. Naturally some are speculating this will be TNA's final live PPV, especially if they do Bound For Glory overseas again. I wouldn't automatically assume that to be the case, but it's not out of the realm of being possible.

Here's a reprint of Dusty Rhodes' obituary. The family asking for donations for charities instead of money going to themselves is very selfless.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.


For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. I think it's clever to signify they're teaming the two of them. And making that many entrance songs is a lot of work!

2. Honestly I'd rather not join in on the hate wagon for either one of them. What they're going through has little to nothing to do with who they were as wrestlers, so it's not really any of my business.

3. That could be pretty cool if they think there's a big enough audience for it. I would definitely rather see that than Swerved. That looks awful and incredibly outdated.

4. I know I come up with "off-the-wall" ideas sometimes when I'm rambling during a show, but I rarely think they're smart for the long-term. This falls under that. I like Kofi, but there's no reason to elevate him that high right now.

5. I do think it'll be hard for fans to boo Cody Rhodes any time in the near future. They COULD turn him face and have him pay tribute to his dad in the ring, but I think they might want to keep the Stardust character intact to have him face off with Stephen Amell at Summerslam.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment