Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Raw Reax - 6/22/15

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.

I missed Paul Heyman's promos! It was good to get a break, but I'm definitely glad to see him again.

They've got to be careful to not make Brock too much of a babyface.

Money promo. I'm already sold on Battleground.

I'm impressed by Kane in this match. He looks to have stepped it up.

That was a fun first match. Glad to see Ambrose utilized.

I like the story they've told of Seth Rollins these past few months. The title win went to his head.

I'm really glad WWE is behind PTP.

Good tag match. It's nice to see a new team in a prominent position.

Sheamus vs. Reigns has been pretty good so far. They're two powerhouses slugging it out and actually telling a story of one man trying to beat the other. What a concept.

Sheamus bringing back the Cloverleaf is great.

Creepy ending.

I like the horror movie gimmick, but I acknowledge it's not for everyone.

I really hope someone else hires J&J Security.

That match was fine to continue PTP vs. New Day. It gave Neville a win without hurting Kofi.

I think Truth vs. Barrett has pretty much run its course. I'm hoping this is just some filler to get us to Barrett vs. Ryback for the IC Title.

I was totally expecting Truth to distract Barrett so Ryder could get the win. Thankfully that wasn't the case. I wonder what the future holds for Ryder. He's just kind of hanging out and working NXT.

Ahhhh, how refreshing to have someone look like a real threat to Cena.

I didn't miss Cena's promos. It's the same thing over and over.

Kevin has had some legit heat about his look/weight before he came to WWE.

In theory, Owens would put up his own title against Cena's. But it wouldn't make sense at all to tease Cena dropping down to NXT. Owens will probably drop the title in a few weeks anyway, so it's kind of a moot point.

Cena using languages other than English would make his promos more interesting...

Good stuff with Rollins, HHH, and Stephanie backstage. I like HHH mentoring the WWE Champion without overshadowing him. Brock destroying Kane and J&J Security the next few weeks to get to Seth would be really fun.

Not a bad Divas tag match, although they're all heels so who was I supposed to pull for? At least they didn't put Paige with Naomi and Tamina after the feud they just had.

Roman Regins as a Terminator was pretty funny. I still love HHH's WM entrance.

I did NOT expect Ryback to win with a frog splash. That was cool.

Show vs. Henry next week (and/or on Smackdown) works for me. Just don't make a whole feud out of it again.

If that's true about Ryback's parents, that's very touching.

Ryback vs. Show should be a fun slugfest. It just shouldn't go very long. I hope Miz can bump for them.

Ziggler vs. Sheamus is usually quite good.

I think I've probably had my fill of Adam and Rosa after seeing this on other shows.

Fine enough match to show us Ziggler is above Rose.

Nice backstage segment. I'd love to see more of Summer Rae.

It wouldn't be fair for Rollins to be working against The Authority AND Brock.

Fun ending segment so far. Rollins has been great as the top heel.

Lesnar is an absolute beast, taking on four men like that.

Good ending. I can't wait for Brock vs. Rollins.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment