Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Impact Wrestling Reax - 10/29/14

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

Tonight will be a big night for Roode and Lashley. I think they can do an awesome match.

Really nice opening match for showcasing Joe and Low Ki. I think TNA's got some solid wrestlers.

The Devon/Bram feud is OK. I'm not a huge Bram fan, but it makes sense to push him with so many other names leaving.

That was a nice segment to set up a future hardcore tag match. I hope Magnus and Bram take the ECW guys out. The product will look even more dated with those names in 2015.

I wasn't a huge fan of the Taryn/Madison segment, but I'm glad they got some screen time.

I'm a fan of Shark Boy's cheesy segments for some reason.

That was kind of a convoluted tag match. I can't say I'm especially a fan of any Knockout in the match, although Terrell really works hard.

Taryn vs. Madison doesn't really excite me from a character standpoint. I'd rather see Taryn go for the Knockouts Title to try to avenge Gail's loss.

It will be interesting to see if we ever get Lashley vs. Angle, and how good of a match it would be. There's potential there.

That was a pretty good match, all things considered. The problem was they more or less ended Tyrus' reign as a monster before it even got started. They could have built to Tyrus vs. Bram in a battle of hardcore beasts.

Is EC3 going to fire Tyrus now? Way too soon for that.

I like Storm's current storyline. Manik and especially Sanada are a lot more interesting now.

I liked the Storm/Wolves angle. I definitely see shades of the Wyatt Family in Storm's gimmick, but I think it's being done well.

That was a fine enough match between Eddie and Storm. I definitely don't want Edwards in the Revolution, if for no other reason than the Wolves just being victorious in the big feud with the Hardys and Team 3D.

Nice post-match to keep the angle going.

Really awesome TNA Title match. Glad to see that one, as there was a lot of drama involved.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment