Total Pageviews

Friday, October 24, 2014

NXT and Superstars Reax - 10/23/14

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and Superstars.
NXT:
Good showcase of The Ascension. I'm definitely ready for them to be called up.

I love how Itami's enough of a badass to challenge two men, but isn't so massively strong he can take both of them on and win. Good segment.

I hope Mojo Rawley does good things when he returns, but it might be better to drop mentions of him until he's close to recovery.

Not a bad match between Parker and Breeze. I don't think it's time to talk about Breeze getting a push on the main roster yet based on his in-ring performances, but there's definitely something there worth developing for a future roster spot.

I liked the post-match. Breeze is definitely good with the intangibles and characterization.

Awesome Titus promo! He's quite the effective trash talker.

Nice tag match. I'm glad everyone involved is getting experience.

Really good match for the Divas. I think both of them are worth keeping an eye on to eventually make the main roster.

Good post-match. I hope we see more from Becky now. There are some solid Diva prospects in NXT.

Entertaining segment with Enzo, Big Cass, and Carmella. They really need a group name.

I enjoyed Neville vs. Titus. Obviously they have different styles and experiences, but I think they did well.

Nice ending to the show. Neville vs. Zayn is being built quite well. The simple stories favored down in NXT tend to work the best.

Superstars:
Very good match between Tyson and Kofi. I'm glad to see more of what both of them bring to the table.

I wasn't too crazy about the Zeb/Swagger segment, but I'm glad they got some screen time.

That was a pretty good match between Bo and Swagger. I hope both of them have bright futures in the company.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment