Total Pageviews

Monday, October 27, 2014

WWE Hell in a Cell Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's WWE PPV.

Kickoff:
I don't think there's anything WWE can really do to get me excited about yet another Cena/Orton match. Any two competitors facing off that often in big match situations would be draining.

MizdowTV was pretty fun. I think Miz and Mizdow as champs could be pretty fun.

Well, that match was kind of anticlimactic. I think it made sense, though, especially if they're going forward with Henry vs. Show. Not looking forward to that one.

I hope this isn't the end of Bo. WWE needs new faces to last the long haul.

I was excited for AJ vs. Paige when it started, but it's gone on long enough.

HIAC:
Ziggler and Cesaro really tore it up. No surprises there, but both men deserve credit for how hard they worked. They're often overlooked, but always deliver great action.

Nikki vs. Brie was short and sweet. They packed all their impressive stuff into a few minutes. As drawn out as this angle has been, I'm glad this match was quick.

I like the experts' panel. Also, I'm ready to see BROCK LESNAR again.

Not a bad tag match at all. I feel like they're giving the two main events a lot of time tonight.

I think fans would have LOST IT if Cena vs. Orton headlined over Ambrose vs. Rollins, even though it's for the right to challenge for the WWE Title. WWE probably made the right call in putting it on here.

Honestly, I think Cena and Orton did a great match there. Unfortunately, we've seen them face off in big-match situations so much the match won't leave the impression it should. I couldn't care much less about another round of Cena vs. Lesnar. I've seen way too many Cena title matches at this point. He's talented, but enough is enough.

I think we're in for Henry turning on Show tonight. I really hope that doesn't derail Rusev's push.

Not a bad match between the two former WWE Champions. Where does everyone involved go from here? I personally want to see Sheamus vs. Rusev at some point.

Kind of a silly post-match, but that's the gist of Miz's current gimmick.

The only way I want to see Brie vs. Nikki end is Kharma destroying both of them. This is going to be a LONG month.

That was about as good as it was going to be with Henry involved. It could have ended a lot worse for Rusev.

I hope Rusev continues to slay the likes of Henry and Show. WWE needs to move forward with its talents.

I'm ready for Ambrose to kick Rollins' ass.

Not a bad match to hopefully end the feud. It's time for them to each get new opponents.

Paige vs. Alicia might be worthwhile. I'm pretty burned out of AJ and Paige, as talented as they are.

That was $&*%ing AMAZING! I loved the match, and I think the finish will lead to some fun things going forward. Kudos to WWE for ending the PPV with Ambrose, Rollins, and Wyatt instead of Cena, Orton, HHH, etc.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment