Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Raw Reax - 10/6/14

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
I mostly liked the opening segment as far as the Ambrose/Rollins element. I've seen more than enough of Cena and Kane in particular. I hope we're in for some new feuds after Hell in a Cell, because WWE's been reshuffling the same players for a long time now.

Interesting Usos promo. I'm ready for another tag team title match.

Nice six-man tag. I'm guessing it leads to some title matches at HIAC.

Hopefully that's all we get from the Today Show crew tonight. I'm more than tired of celebrity appearances that don't further wrestling angles.

Fun match between Bo and Henry to get heat on the former. They can really do something with him if they keep his momentum going.

I'm glad Henry didn't destroy Bo in the post-match. Keep things going.

I liked the Cena/Ambrose segment well enough. Ambrose definitely isn't falling into the "chummy babyface" mode so many decry.

I definitely see Ambrose making the save in the main event, but it's good to tease what they're doing here.

The Divas deserve better than this. It was a fine enough match given the stipulation, but Creative needs an overhaul on doing Divas angles. The Total Divas stuff has been consistently terrible.

Fun Kane/Miz/Mizdow segment, but they've been inconsistent with Kane's character. I suppose he's just someone who goes after faces and heels alike these days.

Kidd vs. Swagger was really good. I want more like this and less stuff like the Divas match and celebrity segments.

>you will never see Edge team with Christian again. Those feels, man.

Fine enough little segment with Reigns, but I figured he'd have a bigger role tonight. Maybehe gets involved in the main event?

That was terrible. Way too much goofy comedy lately. I wish Brock came in and F5'd everyone involved in this mess.

I like the idea of Bo getting a title shot from beating Henry.

I definitely didn't expect Rock getting involved tonight! I don't know what that segment really accomplished for everyone, but it was a fun little cameo. Rock's catchphrases and such get pretty old pretty quickly, but the crowd eats a lot of it up and that's the goal.

So-so Divas match. The people involved are talented, but they could only do so much here.

Interesting Wyatt/Rowan segment. I'm sad to see the Wyatts split up. They really worked together wonderfully. I hope all three of them are successful now.

I liked Miz vs. Sheamus, since it had an unexpected result. Hopefully that means some drama for the U.S. Title picture.

I wonder what the reaction would be if Mizdow turned face on Miz. It's too soon to try it, but I'd be curious to see how he'd get over as a face.

I liked the breast cancer PSA, but I'm here to see wrestling.

Can't have Cena losing clean, even to three guys. Embarrassing.

I mostly liked the ending segment. I hope Ambrose's star is rising, because he's really got something special.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment