Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Smackdown Reax - 10/17/14

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown.

I really liked the opening segment. I want to see more like this and less with authority figures.

Ziggler vs. Rollins was really amazing. I hope viewership was good for that segment, because if it wasn't, I wouldn't assume we'd be in for more of it.

Good Ambrose/Kane segment.

I liked AJ's promo. I wonder what we're in for in the next few months in the Divas' Title picture.

Good match between AJ and Layla. I like when we see what they can do, especially Layla since she's kind of on the periphery right now.

I'm becoming increasingly ready for some things to be shaken up in the Divas' division. I hope Survivor Series wraps things up with Team AJ vs. Team Paige.

That was a pretty good Rollins/Kane promo. Kane can still be taken credibly in 2014.

Pretty good promo from The Usos and Sheamus. I hope they do great things.

I liked the Stardust/Goldust promo. Cody has knocked it out of the park in pretty much every role he'd had since the Dashing days.

Pretty good six-man tag. I enjoy all the competitors there (and Mizdow).

That was a pretty damn good segment between Show, Henry, and Rusev. I hope Rusev makes Show pass out in the Accolade. Henry and Show can do whatever afterward as long as Rusev is the one going over at the end of the day.

I'd more or less like to see Brie vs. Nikki in a Loser Leaves WWE match, with both of them losing and taking a good deal of the Total Divas' cast with them.

Fine enough Divas' match. The action's not been bad.

Ambrose is a pretty "out there" guy at times. Part of me wants to see Ambrose vs. Kane inside HIAC, but Ambrose vs. Rollins is the right move for the future of the company.

Not a bad match at all between Kane and Ambrose. I'm excited for HIAC.

Nice ending to put the attention back on Ambrose. Pretty good show, all things considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment