Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Smackdown Reax - 10/10/14

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown.

I mostly liked the opening segment. It was great to see Teddy again, and I liked the Laurinaitis cameo. Authority figures are fine here and there. Interesting way to conclude it.


That was a fine enough Kane promo to set up the match with Rose.

That match was good for keeping Kane established. I don't think it really hurt Rose to lose to someone so dominant.

Wow. They really put Kane over there. I wouldn't assume it's a burial to Rose, but it was certainly a domination of his group.

Good Divas match, as quick as it was. The Paige/AJ rivalry continues.

Good post-match, too. I wonder what the next Divas' Title match will be.

I'm enjoying the video packages tonight.

Good match to show what Rollins can do. I'm glad he didn't need Mercury and Noble to help him win.

I enjoyed Ziggler vs. Rusev well enough. Rusev needed a win after being upended by Show and The Rock lately.

I really hope Rusev goes over strong vs. Show. I'd like to see him do something vs. Rock as well, but I don't know how likely that is.

Interesting segment between Rock and HHH. They really had some wars back in the day. I think I'd be OK with them facing off one last time at Mania, although it'd be better for them to be used to build up some new stars.

Pretty crazy tag match. I enjoyed it for what it was, though. You can only do so much when that many people are involved.

I'm not excited about the pole stipulation being added to Ambrose vs. Cena. Those can get pretty goofy.

Not a bad ending to the show at all. I look forward to Ambrose vs. Cena, even with the stipulation attached.

More wrestling coming up.











No comments:

Post a Comment