Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Impact Wrestling Reax - 10/8/14

Read on for my thoughts on last night's edition of Impact Wrestling.
I'm pretty hyped for Full Metal Mayhem. I hope they go out with a bang.

I liked the opening segment. TNA has a hot angle with Lashley vs. Roode. I can't wait to see those two face off again.

I liked the first match pretty well. Madison vs. Havok should be good for her first defense.

I would rather Havok have taken out the Beautiful People to send a message, but I can live with what they did. Taryn seems like the logical person of the current roster to take the title from Havok if Gail's leaving. Velvet winning the title at BFG would be terrible.

I think a Lashley/Roode vs. MVP/King feud could be pretty cool. I don't know if that's TNA's plan, though.

I mostly liked the next tag match. Building Storm and Sanada makes sense given their BFG match.

As far as big weapons brawls go, that was pretty fun between Shaw and Bram. I'm going to miss some of this if TNA fades away.

Brittany hasn't been fleshed out much as a character since the dropped lesbian angle. Hopefully this remedies that. Shaw and Brittany could be a fun combination if TNA makes the most of it.

I really liked Roode's promo. He should be the face of the company going forward.

I mostly liked the tag team promo segment, but I think Edwards should have quoted Team 3D or the Hardys instead of Flair. Overall, The Wolves look pretty good right now. This performance can do a lot for them.

I really liked the handicap match. Lashley's reign has been booked a lot better than the idea of MVP as champion. Roode vs. Lashley should be off-the-charts.

Good post-match. Roode's set up in the John Cena role for this one.

Good EC3 segment. This split could be big.

Really good segment between EC3 and Spud. Both of them are great characters for TNA.

Roode already won the match! He should be #1 Contender by virtue of the DQ victory. This seems a bit unnecessary.

That match was AMAZING. Everyone involved busted their asses to make it memorable. All six men deserve a lot of props for what they put their bodies through there. Wow.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment