Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

9/21 Smackdown rating, 9/24 Raw rating, 9/25 dark match, and Questions on Lawler, a new WWE Title, and Rock vs. Austin

The 9/21 Smackdown got a 1.95 rating.

The 9/24 Raw got a 2.72 rating. OUCH.

The dark match of the 9/25 Smackdown taping saw Johnny Curtis defeat Michael McGillicutty.

For my take on the 9/25 PWInsider.com questions:
1. They did the best they could with a difficult situation. As a fan, I'm glad they continued the show. I can understand why they would be hesitant to do so, though.

Everything else from 9/25 is after the break!

2. That's not a question! But I agree that they already have enough titles. They should better use the ones they have before thinking about adding another.

Nothing to add to 3.

4. Lawler was in amazing health and wrestled regularly. It seems like it might have been a freak accident.

5. I doubt it's happening. I'd love to see it as a fan, but don't know if it'd live up to their previous bouts. I agree that it'd be better for business for them to work with some newer stars.

More news coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment