Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Cena injury, JBL update, Interview with Punk, Orton apologizes, TNA live updates, 9/17 dark match, and Questions on a new Cena, the WWE Network, Bret Hart, and long title reigns

John Cena rolled his ankle during Night of Champions. More on this as it comes out.

JBL is not expected to return full-time to commentary. He is merely filling in for Jerry Lawler.

C.M. Punk talked about working with The Rock and more. I still hope he becomes THE guy in the business.

Randy Orton apologized for flipping the bird and cursing at Night of Champions. All the more reason to push new stars.

Everything else from 9/17 is after the break!
TNA will have live Impacts throughout the rest of 2012, but are currently scheduled for taped shows in November and December.

The dark match of the 9/17 Raw taping saw Ted DiBiase defeat JTG. Talk about two guys who are spinning their tires. I'd still keep an eye on DiBiase for down the line.

For my take on the 9/17 PWInsider.com questions:
1. If C.M. Punk can catch on with the younger crowd and mainstream like Cena, I can see him reaching that level.

Nothing to add to 2.

3. It wouldn't surprise me if Beck is a bigger deal in 2012 than WWE is (at least in the United States). But yeah, WWE wants something for all carriers.

4. That was before my time unfortunately. I've heard amazing things, though.

5. I think it'll all depend on whether they can be confident in someone for that length of time as champion.

More news coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment