Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Smackdown Reax - 10/19/12

Read on for my thoughts on Friday's Smackdown.

Good opening segment to set the stage for the show.

Miz vs. Orton was a good match, since they need to set up for Orton vs. Del Rio. Hopefully Miz doesn't get lost in the shuffle while WWE focuses on those two.

It's a shame that they don't see Sheamus vs. Barrett as PPV worthy.

Good tag match. I see potential in all four men.

Of course Ziggler loses again. I would have liked interference from Rhodes and Sandow to add fire to their feud. Ziggler needs to be protected as a future World Champ.

At least they partially made up for that with the post-match attack.

I liked DiBiase vs. Cesaro. WWE has a pretty good undercard.

I half-expect Clay to take out all of 3MB, since Ryback's moved on to bigger fish.

Good promo by Barrett.

Fine little Divas match.

I'll be a little disappointed if the Divas angle is just "Eve wore a wig" since they already teased that.

I really liked the main event. I'm a fan of chaos. I really wouldn't mind Ziggler pulling a Daniel Bryan at HIAC.

More wrestling coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment