Total Pageviews

Friday, October 26, 2012

Superstars and Impact Wrestling Reax - 10/25/12

Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's shows.

Superstars:
Fine opening tag match as always from those two teams. I hope this doesn't mean that PTP is now a step under the Usos.

Mahal vs. Kidd was fine to rebuild Mahal. WWE has a really impressive undercard that I hope progresses.

Impact:
Between the TNA Champion and his 4 potential challengers, there's only one TNA original. What does that say about TNA's ability to get new talent over?

Pretty good match between RVD and Ion. I hope RVD's reign means something.

I liked Morgan and Ryan making a statement. Maybe RVD can be a transitional champion for Ryan?

Nice tag team segment! Chavo and Hernandez are being presented as a serious team to challenge.

Not feeling the Hogan/challengers segment. I hope his segments get high ratings because otherwise maybe he shouldn't be around.

Fine Aces and Eights segment.

Pretty nice little TV Title match.

Another Hogan segment I wish I could fast-forward through.

I don't really care for Anderson.

Aries vs. Anderson was more solid than I expected. Good win for the (more recent) former Champion.

This "Hollywood boyfriend" stuff sucks.

Tara vs. Tessmacher was good for what it was. Both women can "go".

Maybe all this stuff with Park will lead to Abyss coming back?

Damned solid Devon/Ray segment. Maybe there's something to that feud after all.

Good promo by Ryan and Morgan.

Angle vs. Hardy was pretty damned amazing. Both guys have "it" in spades.

 Good post-match with Aries.

And a good end to the show.

More wrestling coming when I'm able!

No comments:

Post a Comment