Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Raw Reax- 10/1/12

Read on for my thoughts on the 10/1 Raw.

Pretty awesome opening segment featuring some of the best acts in WWE.

Good opening match. I like that they advertised when the next matches will be.

While I don't like what the loss meant for Clay, it was pretty cool for Cesaro to finish him off like that.

Weird-ass segment with AJ and Kaitlyn. They're trying too hard to make her unpredictable.

Good to re-establish Miz after the loss to Ryback. He's still a long way from where he was, though.

Not crazy about the debate. It didn't really make me want to see Sheamus vs. Show.

Nothing to write home about in Ryback vs. Tensai. This guy's a future main eventer?

I like that Sandow and Rhodes got promo time.

Probably a smart way to use Phoenix.

At least Barrett got some TV time.

Slater vs. Santino was fine to continue building the new faction. I'm guessing Ryback or someone squashes all of them at once.

I liked Sheamus vs. Sandow. I guess I'm ok with Sandow losing clean since it was to a super-face Champion like Sheamus.

The Punk/JR segment was pretty awesome, especially going after Stone Cold. I don't buy Ryback as at Punk's level, but I give them credit for trying something new.

Fine match between Del Rio and Kofi.

I'm not feeling the segments with AJ and Stevenson. This kind of crap needs to stop.

I liked the main event.

More wrestling coming up when I'm able.

No comments:

Post a Comment