Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 25, 2012

WWE purchases Mid-South library, Interviews with Schiavone/Heyman/Jericho/Punk, and Questions on Creative, TNA, Owen, Ryback, and next big stars

WWE has come to terms on buying the Mid-South tape library.

Tony Schiavone talked about his most famous comment and more.

Paul Heyman talked about WWE.

So did Chris Jericho.

Everything else from Monday is after the break.

C.M. Punk talked about Ryback and more.

For my take on Monday's questions:
1. I also think it could very well come down to Vince being taken out of the position he's in. To Vince, the "great stuff" is the '80s when he could do more PG stuff without his talent jumping ship. I think if TNA (or ROH?) really gained ground and became a viable option for wrestlers to make a lot of money and for WWE to be challenged, things could change. Long story short, it's not happening any time soon barring some crazy twist of fate.

2. I'm never really "excited" for anything TNA-related. They've dropped the ball so much over the years that it's tough to think they'll get it right for once.

3. It's really that simple: Martha Hart has to want him to be in the Hall for WWE to be able to put him in.

4. I'm worried, too. I like Ryback but don't see him as ready for this level of a push. I hope Punk leaves with the title and Ryback gets some more experience before he gets the big one.

5. I don't see anyone becoming the next Rock or Stone Cold without being in WWE or (less likely) TNA.

More news coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment