Total Pageviews

Monday, October 15, 2012

Superstars and Impact Wrestling Reax- 9/20/12

Read on for my thoughts on the 9/20 Superstars and Impact!

Superstars:
Looks like DiBiase vs. JTG wasn't a dark match! My bad. Not a bad match at all.

I think McIntyre might be one of the most underutilized people on the roster. Good match.

Not a bad match between Otunga and Kidd. I don't see either man breaking out any time soon, which is kind of a shame.

Solid tag match as always from PTP and the Usos. I hope the division's getting some attention backstage.

Impact:
Pretty good opening match. I just wish it got more hype.

Yes, the triple threat was a predictable outcome, but it makes sense.

So-so Gut Check match. Evan didn't come across like someone they needed to sign.

Good segment with Roode vs. Storm. I expect something big from them at BFG.

Good Aries promo. BFG should be about using Hardy to elevate him.

I liked the segment with Tara and Tessmacher.

Fine Aces and Eights continuation.

I like what's going on with Aries vs. Hardy. Aries could use a new edge.

I'll be back for Smackdown later in the day. A news post is next.

No comments:

Post a Comment