Total Pageviews

Monday, October 15, 2012

Smackdown Reax- 9/21/12

Read on for my thoughts on the 9/21 Smackdown.

Awesome opening segment. I like that Bryan and Sandow got air time with the solidified stars.

Damien Sandow just beat Kane! That's awesome! Finally WWE's elevating some new stars. Follow-up will be KEY.

Fine Divas match. I can't believe we have two legit challengers to the champion now (or will once Kaitlyn returns).

Very tired of Ziggler taking the loss. There's not much of a story to the babyfaces winning all the time. He should be one of the top heels in the company after getting rid of Jericho.

Fine continuation of Bryan/Kane. It was cool that Rhodes got a win.

Rhodes and Sandow would make awesome tag champs.

I get this weird feeling that we're going to end up seeing Clay destroy McIntyre, Mahal, and Slater. I like that there's an actual feud going on, though.

Good match between Cesaro and Santino to continue their feud. I hope they have long-term plans for Cesaro as Champion.

I hope Rhodes/Sandow vs. Bryan/Kane is continuing.

Definitely not a fan of the "burial" of Sandow, Kane, and the tag division. I hope everyone gets their heat back.

More wrestling coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment