Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Interview with Jeff Hardy, 10/4 Impact rating, and Questions on HHH, Main Event, Hogan, Eve, and extreme matches

Jeff Hardy was on Between The Ropes. This is more than his second chance.

The 10/4 Impact did a 0.84. Not good.

For my take on the 10/5 PWInsider.com questions:
1. I expect we'll see HHH at Mania. He can't stay out of the spotlight forever.

2. I loved it! It was something PPV-quality on free TV. I suspect it will end up another Superstars/SMS at some point, but it's good to watch while it lasts.

Everything else from 10/5 is after the break.

3. LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, JACK. IMPACT WRESTLING IS ABOUT ONE MAN AND ONE MAN ONLY, DUDE. THE MASTER OF THE FOUR-SIDED RING, VAL VENIS, ORLANDO JORDAN, AND THE NASTY BOYS KNOWS WHAT'S BEST FOR TNA, AND THAT'S LOTS OF SCREEN-TIME FOR THE HULKSTER. Yeah, expect Hogan to be a centerpiece (as always).


4. I've been pretty impressed. She's grown a lot in a short time.

5. I stay away from deathmatches, but I have seen some CZW. I personally think that kind of display lessens wrestling as an art form.

More news coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment