Total Pageviews

Monday, October 29, 2012

Indie sensation debuts in WWE and Questions on Vince vs. Heyman, Ryback, Vickie, and unifying titles

PAC made his debut in NXT this week under the name Ben Sacilly. He's gotten some good hype so I hope he impresses.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. I'd have to go with Heyman as well. A lot of people who went on to success in WWE got their starts elsewhere, some even in ECW, and Vince just snatched them up once someone else had shown what they could do.

Nothing to add to 2.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

3. I have no problem with that ending, since it would take so much to beat him. It's definitely better than what they did do.

4. Maybe they did that so we'd hate Vickie more due to the double standard.

5. I don't think that they could fill Raw and Smackdown with just the top-tier performers. I'd keep things mostly as they are, but give more TV time to midcard/Divas/tag team feuds and use the bigger names where they mean more.

More wrestling coming up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment