Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Eve interview, dark match, Questions on managers, Cena, Taker, and stories

Eve Torres was interviewed before a live event.

NXT's Roman Reigns defeated Heath Slater ahead of the 9/11 Smackdown taping.

For my take on the 9/12 PWInsider.com questions:
1. I miss them, too. If they could cut good promos for people, that'd be great.

2. That is suspicious! I wouldn't say it makes him a sloppy worker in of itself but that's definitely something to think about.

Everything else from 9/12 (!) is after the break.

3. I feel like I'm in the minority here, but a lot of times it doesn't matter who's going to win as long as the story told in the ring is good. Taker still does that.

Nothing to add to 4.

5. Terrible, isn't it? WWE could use some serious changes in that regard.

More news coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment