Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Saturday Morning Slam Reax - 10/20/12, NXT Champ works Egypt, Interview with Hogan, and Questions on SDR, Knockouts, and Hogan

Saturday Morning Slam:
Ryder vs. Gabriel was pretty nice. Give these guys some experience and maybe they go places.

Bryan vs. Kidd wasn't bad. They could do more in a non-kiddie setting.

NXT Champion Seth Rollins worked a number of WWE shows in Egypt, including teaming with R-Truth. I'm looking forward to whenever he gets to debut.

Hulk Hogan talked about working with Andre the Giant.

Everything else from Saturday is after the break.

For my take on Saturday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. It doesn't look like she was hired to wrestle as much as to train. That's a shame if the internet's opinion on her is any indication.

Nothing to add to 2.

I agree with them on 3.

4. I've read that Mickie's hurt. They're just not using any of them.

5. I'd love to point that finger. Others would blame Aries as champ. There's no telling.

More news when I'm able.

No comments:

Post a Comment