Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Insight on John Cena's surgery, WWE picks up indie names, Interview with Homicide, Questions on Bully Ray, Ziggler, Bischoff, and count-outs

Former WWE writer Court Bauer discussed John Cena's surgery.

WWE has officially signed indie stars PAC and Sara Del Rey. I've heard good things about both, so I hope they bring a lot to the table.

Homicide talked about TNA, ROH, and more.

For my take on the 9/26 PWInsider.com questions:
1. He's pretty close to the top as it is. I wouldn't mind a title reign, but think it might be better for them to build up the next generation.

Everything else from 9/26 is after the break!

2. I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees this.

3. Maybe? He definitely doesn't have many fans online.

Nothing to add to 4.

5. In a legitimate sport, that would make sense. In wrestling, it's a technique to build drama. I guess one could say that it's up to the GM of the show.

More news coming up after the 9/27 Superstars and Impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment