Total Pageviews

Friday, October 19, 2012

More on Punk altercation, complaint about Del Rio, Interviews with Heyman/Hardy, 10/8 Raw rating, Questions on Cena, ratings, Punk vs. Lesnar, Vince and Ryback

Here's video of the C.M. Punk fan altercation. I'm thinking Punk was tired of being shoved by fans and took it out on the last fan who hit him. I imagine he'll get some sort of fine or something.

Speaking of fan altercations, someone complained to TMZ about the common heel act of ripping up a fan's sign at a live event. It's a TV show, people.

Paul Heyman talked about WWE '13 and more. Always a pleasure to read him.

Jeff Hardy talked ahead of Bound For Glory.

Everything else from 10/9 is after the break.

Here's more from Paul Heyman.

The fan struck by C.M. Punk talked.

WWE issued a statement to TMZ.

The 10/8 Raw did a 2.78 rating, better than previous weeks.

And here's more from Punk about striking a fan.

For my take on the 10/9 PWInsider.com questions:
1. I don't blame Cena a bit for taking all of that money. It's ultimately up to management/Creative as to where he is on the card.

2. As far as I know, Punk's segments are doing strong ratings compared to other parts of the show, so I wouldn't really blame him. I don't know exactly why the ratings are sliding.

3. That would be pretty awesome, storyline-wise. Then I guess you can do Punk vs. Rock at Mania?

4. I'm guessing whoever makes him more money!

5. They're building Ryback for the WWE Title by showing that he can beat tougher challengers. I like Miz and all, but I see why they did what they did.

More wrestling when I'm able!

No comments:

Post a Comment