Total Pageviews

Monday, October 15, 2012

Big piece on Lawler, Interview with Punk, and Questions on Daniels, PG WWE, Punk vs. Austin, and Chyna

The Miami Herald had a big piece on Jerry Lawler's heart attack with comments from WWE, TNA, and indie sources: Part 1 Part 2 Very good read.

C.M. Punk talked about his current run. This man gets wrestling.

For my take on the 9/24 PWInsider.com questions:
1. I've always found him overrated. I think TNA can and will do better.

2. What they said, plus Linda McMahon's political campaigns. Her opponents love to bring up the kind of thing WWE has done in the past. They don't see it as good TV.

I go into everything else from 9/24 after the break.

3. I'm sure a lot of fans would like for it to go back private for those reasons. I think they want to attract MORE stockholders with the PG direction so that one day it won't be predominantly McMahon.


4. Punk definitely wants it, as do a lot of fans. It's up to the powers that be in WWE and Austin.

5. X-Pac's reformed himself and wants to work to improve the business. Chyna's still seen as hazardous waste.

More news when I'm able!

No comments:

Post a Comment